Tuesday 25 October 2011

Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - Belize - Kadejah TUNN



Miss World 2011 - Belize - Kadejah TUNN 

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Kadejah TUNN
Age : 17
Height : 163
Languages : English & Spanish

BIOGRAPHYKadejah has just completed high school and hopes to continue her education so that she can achieve her dream of becoming one of Belize’s leading attorneys. Her hobbies include: dancing, football, ballet and playing the recorder. She is extremely artistic and enjoys interior decorating and creative design.
INTERVIEW
Tell us a little something about your Country ?
Belize is a beautiful country centrally located in the heart of central America.
Future ambitions ?
To become one of Belize’s leading attorneys.
Describe yourself
I am a perseverant person, driven to achieve only the best in life.
Personal Motto?
Never give up! Success is achieved in the effort we put in our endeavours!
Favourite food ?
My favourite food is pizza.
Favourite Music / Books ?
My favourite musical genres are reggae, dancehall and soca.
Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have dogs.
What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
My graduation ceremony was my proudest moment as it was an achievement I worked very hard for. I made my mom proud.
Special Talents ?
I can recite monologues.
Any other interesting facts ?
I am very artistic and creative in design. I create displays for functions and special occasions, and I interior decorate.
GALLERY



courtesy photo of miss world website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites